Motivate the Unmotivated
Do you need a coach?
- Do you want a new direction in your life, but feel stuck, lost or overwhelmed at the thought of how to get started?
- Do you feel you’re wandering down an aimless path?
- Do you want to help your child make decisions and get started with choosing “what’s next”?
- Are you working with a teen or young adult that you just can’t seem to motivate?
How can a Graduation Coach help?
A Graduation Coach is an excellent idea for intervention. Sometimes an outside voice will help get the life plan started. The Graduation Coach comes alongside the student and works with the parents and professionals who work with these students to help empower, encourage and motivate. A Graduation Coach will:
- Help you discover what it is you really want to do with your life by helping you develop a career plan.
- Walk alongside you as you set goals, build dreams and take action for achieving the success for your career.
- Motivate you to implement your customized action plan and career goals.
- Teach you some basic life skills that will help you carry out your personal goals.
- Show you how to modify and stay on track as you mature and the vision for your future develops.
- Support you along your journey and celebrate with you when you achieve success in your career!
Our mission is to empower students with the knowledge, skills and resources to become self-advocating, responsible and determined action-takers who are ready to become leaders in our community. We specialize in troubled and unmotivated youth. We also work with parents and professionals who work with students, and we equip them with tools and techniques for motivating the unmotivated student.
Trish Zenczak, M.Ed. Leadership, was a high school dropout. While living on her own at the age of 17, she returned to high school, graduated in the top 5% of her class and paid her own way through college. Trish was a high school teacher in the public school system for 15 years. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Communication from Florida Atlantic University and received her Master’s in Educational Leadership from Lynn University. Throughout her career as a teacher and as a foster parent, she has had numerous opportunities to work with the “unmotivated and wounded” student. Her dream is to encourage, motivate and inspire students to become driven, self-advocating and responsible for their own success.